Currently we have immediate vacancy for high caliber Indonesians with high integrity to fill the following position:
Research Assistant for Indonesia Governance Index (IGI)
Organizational Context :
Knowledge & Resource Center (KRC) is a unit in the Kemitraan responsible for conducting governance assessment in 33 provinces called Indonesia Governance Index (IGI) formerly known as PGI (Partnership Governance Index).
The first dan second governance index conducted in 2008 and 2012 received significant appreciation mainly from the government and universities as an oversight monitoring of the governance performance of 33 provinces in Indonesia. Its robust methodology has also been well-acknowledged by the UNDP Oslo Governance Center and has been adapted in the African Countries, such as Senegal. The result of the assessment can be seen in
http://www.kemitraan.or.id/govindex/ and http://www.kemitraan.or.id/igi/
Summary of key functions :
1. Provide technical input on research and assessment works;
2. Conduct various data collection and cleaning (quantitative and qualitative data)
3. Conduct Data Calculation and Statistical Test
4. Assist Research Officer to conduct Indexing
5. Maintain regular communications with KRC and IGI Team to ensure compliance and accuracy of the data collected with research protocol;
6. Maintain regular contact with related institutions and network of researchers/enumerator;
7. Assist KRC in preparing comprehensive and consolidated data and other works related to research;
8. Provide overall support to the units workplan;
Recruitment Qualifications :
Minimum bachelor level qualification (S1) in economics or other relevant fields preferably in macro-economics.
At least 3 (three) years experiences in quantitative research using statistical method (is prefered).
Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Sound knowledge and skills in statistical method for qualitative and quantitative researches;
Has excellent punctuality;
Good skills on the use of IS/IT, preferably well mastering Microsoft Excel, SPSS, Econometric Views, Lis-Rel, etc.;
Team player, able to work respectfully and cooperatively with colleagues of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds.
Please visit our website http://www.kemitraan.or.id/main/publication_detail/21/44/1207 for more details of the position. Only application submitted through our website will be processed. All applications are appreciated and will be treated with confidential manner. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline :18 October 2013.