Plan is an international humanitarian, child-centered community development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plans vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect peoples rights and dignity.
Plan Indonesia is looking for a dynamic Indonesian national to fill the position of:
School Improvement Project (SIP) Supervisor
( Based in Grobogan Central Java )
- Coordinate the implementation of the School Improvement project strictly as described in the framework.
- Develop and implement strategy of advocacy in consultation with Inclusive Education Specialist to influence the local government to support the implementation of the School Improvement and to scale it up to broader coverage.
- Develop and implement strategy capacitate the School Improvement team to enable them to carry out its functions, together with the Program Unit Manager in consultation with Program Department Manager and Inclusive Education Specialist.
- Develop strategy to capacitate the School Improvement team to enable them to develop monitoring system of the targeted schools.
- Coordinate the implementation of the strategy to mainstream children in education and development processes.
· Bachelor degree from any field (preferred in Education Study)
· Min. 3 years experience in community development, with 2 years in learning project
· Good knowledge in CCCD, Child Right, Child Participation and CRC, Participatory Rural Appraisal (PRA), Education transformation concept.
· Strong managerial and leadership skills
· Excellent English skills and computer literate
· High personal integrity
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than October 17, 2013 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the subject column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.
Plan is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women are encouraged to apply. As an international child-centered development organization, Plan does not tolerate child abuse. If you would like to know more about Plan International please visit our website at http://www.plan-indonesia.org or www.facebook.com/PagePlanIndonesia