Development Alternatives, Inc. (DAI) is the implementing partner of the
USAID-funded ASEAN-U.S. PROGRESS project. DAI seeking to fill the position
of Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant to be based in Jakarta.
USAID ASEAN-U.S. Partnership for Good Governance, Equitable and
Sustainable Development and Security (PROGRESS)
SCOPE OF WORK
MONITORING AND EVALUATION ASSISTANT
The USAID ASEAN-U.S. Partnership for Good Governance, Equitable and
Sustainable Development and Security (PROGRESS) project will support ASEAN
in its efforts to promote regional integration in the areas of good
governance, security, and human development.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant will support the Monitoring and
Evaluation Specialist in data collection and reporting for the PROGRESS
project. The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant will also facilitate
training of all PROGRESS staff in the tools, methodologies, and best
practices that will be standard on the project.
Objectives and Duties:
· Support data collection and reporting related to project
· Support the Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist in baseline
assessment, as well as mid and end-term evaluations.
· Support the Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist in ensuring data
· Support the Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist in providing
ongoing staff training on M&E, data collection, survey protocol, and data
· Support internal and external communications about program
progress and results.
· Support the Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist in producing
deliverables that detail project data and progress indicators.
· Responsible for working across project components.
· Perform other duties as assigned by COP in line with the goals and
objectives of PROGRESS.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant will be based in Jakarta,
Indonesia. He/She will report to the Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist.
Education & Qualifications:
· Four year university degree required.
· Experience supporting data collection and analysis for a
· Survey experience highly desired.
· Experience working for development programs, especially
USAID-funded initiatives, desired.
· Familiarity with ASEAN desirable.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to manage a diverse
range of professional relationships essential.
· Regional experience desirable.
· Strong written and spoken English required.
Interested applicants are invited to send a complete application with 3
references and salary history for the last three years to
firstname.lastname@example.org by October 23, 2013 at 05:00 PM Jakarta Local
Time. Applicants must indicate the position for which they are applying in
the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.