PT Perikanan Nusantara (Persero) Perikanan Nusantara is a leading state-owned fishery company in Indonesia with rapid business expansion. The Company performing business in fishery-based field, including arrests, cultivation, processing and trading of fish. The Company also engaged in other supporting business, consist of cold ice factory, cold storage rents, docking and overhaul services, rental services of other company facilities. PT Perikanan Nusantara (Persero) was formed in 2005 as a merger results of 4 state-owned fishery company, namely PT Perikanan Samodra Besar (Persero), PT Usaha Mina (Persero), PT Tirta Raya Mina (Persero), and PT Perikani (Persero). The Company is based in Jakarta and supported by 12 branch offices in all over Indonesia, located in Sabang, Padang, Jakarta, Tegal, Surabaya, Benoa Denpasar, Makassar, Gorontalo, Bitung, Bacan Halmahera Selatan, Ambon, and Sorong.
To meet the rapidly business growth, PT Perikanan Nusantara (Persero) now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in fishery business
Staf Pengolahan Hasil Perikanan
- Education S1 / DIV Fisheries.
- Have HACCP and Fish Processing (SPI) Certificates
- Maximum age 29 years old
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Production Supervisor
- Min GPA 2.75
- Hardworking, honest, loyal, diligent, and full of initiative
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia
Nakhoda Kapal Ikan
- Education S1 / DIV Fisheries
- Have ANKAPIN I Certificate
- Have a Certificate of Basic Safety Training (BST) book
- Have a valid sailors book
- At least 2 years of experience
- Age max. 29 years.
- Hardworking, honest, loyal, diligent and full of initiative
- Willing to be placed throughout the regions of Indonesia
Staf Akuntansi / Perpajakan
- Diploma 3 (DIII) Accounting
- Preferably have certificate of Taxation
- Computer literate (Min: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Minimum 1 year working experience
- Max age 27 years old
- Min GPA 2.75
- Hardworking, creative, innovative, and love a challenge
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia.
For further information about job requirements, responsibilities and to apply online in each positions above, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview. (JobsCDC.com / Source)