PT Indonesia Comnets Plus ICON PLN or commonly known as ICON+ is a prospective ICT company in Indonesia with major business in in network-centric ICT solutions, including clear channel, multi protocol label switching, broadband internet access, VoIP and banking application system. ICON PLN was formed in 2000 and is fully-owned by PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (Persero) a national electricity company of Indonesia. The Company is based in Jakarta and owned 9 regional office and 1 operation and maintenence office. Its regional offices are located in Medan, Padang, Palembang, Depok, Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, Denpasar, and Makassar. The Company achieved significant performance in 2012 with booked total revenues of Rp1 trillion, according to ICON PLN Annual Report 2012 as cited by JobsCDC.com. That figures grew by 44% from Rp693 billion in 2011.
To answer the challenges of the future, PT Indonesia Comnets Plus is looking for qualified candidates who are willing to answer the challenges of building a high performance team that will lead towards business excellence as
Legal Staff (Contract Position)
- Male or Female, with aax 28 years old
- At least a Bachelors Degree,in Law equivalent with GPA 3,00.
- Good command in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position (Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply)
- Possessed strong knowledge in analyzing legal issues, reviewing & monitoring contracts, maintaining documents, legal drafting, and litigation
- Good analytical thinking, good communication skill, good negotiation skill, hard working and highly motivated person
For further information about job requirements and to apply online, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Send your application via Jobstreet account at the latest 6 November 2013. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection. (JobsCDC.com / Source)