PT Bank Central Asia Tbk Bank BCA is the biggest private banks in Indonesia by assets with total assets of Rp450.84 trillion per June 2013. The Bank is based in Jakarta and has strong reputation in Indonesia for more than 56 years. At present, Bank BCA is majority owned by tycoons Bambang Hartono and Robert Budi Hartono through FarIndo Investments (Mauritius) Ltd with 47.15 % shares. Other shares hold by Anthoni Salim (1.76 %) and public (51.09%). Bank BCA managed to strengthen its financial performance in the first six months ended 30 June 2013, according to their latest press release issued on 29 July 2013 as cited by JobsCDC.com. BCA net profit climbed 19.3 percent to Rp Rp6.3 trillion compared to Rp5.3 trillion in the same period in 2012.
To answer the challenges of the future and achive its vision, to be the bank of choice and a major pillar of the Indonesian economy, PT Bank Central Asia Tbk are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
- S1 with min GPA 2.75
- Male / Female with maximum age 30 years
- Has logic and strong analytical skills
- Preferably with experience in application development / develop programs
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationships
- Detail and meticulous
- English is an advantage
International Banking (Japanese Division)
- Male, with average age : 23-27 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Proficient in english is a must., Proficient in Japanese (minimum level 1).
- Required language(s): English, Japanese
- Graduated from reputable University in Japan.
- Having an experience in Banking would be an advantage.
- Full-Time position(s) available.