Yayasan Hidung Merah
· Position Available Communication Manager (SOUTH JAKARTA)
· Contract Date : 3 months probations and minimum of 3 year contract (extend every 3 year)
· Reporting Supervisor : Managing Director / Executive Director
· CV, References & Summary salary send to : email@example.com
· Requirements : Bachelor Degree in relevant field (Journalism, Public Relations and Marketing)
· having min. 2 years experience in at least one of the following fields (Journalism, Marketing or Public Relations)
The Communication Manager Must :
· be fluent in written and oral English
· have an experience in at least one of the the following field of Journalism. Marketing, Public Relations
· be familiar with content sharing and social media sites such as wordpress, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Flickr
· be organized
· pay attention to details
· be a self-directed-learner
The Communication Manager would preferably :
· have experiences writing news , features, blogs or marketing
· have some basic photography skills
· have basic photo and video editing skills
· be familiar with HTML and/or content management systems (such as Joomla)
MAIN TASKS and RESPONSIBILITIES :
The Communication Manager is responsible for producing, editing and publishing :
· blog posts
· annual report
· marketing materials
· press release
*) only short listed candidate
*) before you apply, please understand the office location is in SOUTH JAKARTA area. If you have a problem with the office location or the distant please do not apply
About The Organization
Yayasan Hidung Merah is an arts and education outreach program based in Indonesias capital city, Jakarta. Our mission is to empower Indonesias underprivileged youth through the use of circus and other arts, as well as to support the kids traditional and non-traditional educations.
Hidung Merahs organization is made up of four main programs. All four programs are aimed and focused towards the continued support and development of education for Indonesias underprivileged children.
1) Hidung Merahs largest program, Arts and Education Outreach, currently works in two villages with 135 children. This program meets the children up to five times per week. This program includes weekly arts(mainly circus, but not limited to), informal education classes, tutoring sessions, mentoring and guidance and full or partial scholarships for the childrens traditional schooling.
2) Red Nose Relief is Hidung Merahs emotional relief and trauma healing program. Since its inception in 2008, RNR has reached approximately 65,000 children in post conflict/disaster areas spread across Indonesia.
3) Hidung Merah Performance Troupe is the program offered to the most advanced students. These students train together once a week (outside of their regular Arts and Education classes), preparing shows to be performed at a variety of venues including social and commercial events.
4) Red Nose Renovation is Hidung Merahs attempt to improve the learning environment of the formal schools in our slum communities. Hidung Merah finds sponsors for each project and facilitates the renovation of these public schools.