Organization: Oxfam Australia
Closing date: 03 Nov 2013
2 Year Fixed-Term Contract, Based in Jakarta
Oxfam Australia is seeking a Country Director to manage the Oxfam program in Indonesia. We are seeking a dynamic leader to provide strategic direction and inspirational leadership to maximise the positive impact of our work in Indonesia.
This is a Senior Management position within Oxfam and the successful applicant will be expected to represent the organisation at the country level, manage complex change and ensure that gender equality is promoted and integrated at the organisational and program levels. You will also be expected to travel domestically and internationally.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Senior management experience in leading the development, and ensuring the delivery of development and humanitarian programs, as well as advocacy strategies
- Experience in leading and motivating multi-disciplinary teams, a high degree of self awareness and an understanding of how to drive and support excellent team performance and individual development
- Experience managing complex change processes and relationships with internal and external multi-cultural stakeholders across a variety of disciplines & geographical areas
- Strong financial and analytical skills and the ability to think strategically, including to think beyond the country program context and act within a regional and global framework
- Demonstrated experience in promoting gender equality in both the workplace (including within partner organisations) and through Oxfam programs
Please visit https://www.oxfam.org.au/jobs for application details.
Net Salary Range is USD57,857 to USD80,000.
Applications close: 3 November 2013.
Oxfam promotes equity and diversity.
How to apply:
Please note that only applications submitted on our Application Form will be accepted.