The Global Fund is a multilateral donor that currently supports Pusat Data dan Informasi (PUSDATIN)
Kementerian Kesehatan RI as the Principal Recipient to implement Health System Strengthening Program
(HSS) under the Cross-Cutting Health System Strengthening Interventions Grant which has been approved
for 5 years implementation in 24 provinces and 138 districts/municipalities in Indonesia. The Project
Management Unit (PMU) of PR is currently seeking for proactive and qualified candidates to fill the
1. Identify potential risk areas in the course of audits and investigations;
2. Make sure controls are properly designed, implemented and operationally effective to mitigate those risks.
3. Examine financial records, information storage systems and internal controls to ensure there are no indications of mismanagement, unnecessary waste of resources or fraud;
4. Ensure controls established are strictly adhered to and in line with the guiding objectives of the grant by pointing out exceptions;
5. Ensure the implementation of internal audit approach/plan for the project, monitor objectives and revise as appropriate;
6. Ensure that laid down limits of authority are consistently complied with;
7. Ensure that the policies and procedures of the Global Fund are complied with.
8. Prepare annual audit plan and audit calendar;
9. Create audit objectives and procedures for scheduled audits and reviews;
10. Contact and agree with the SRs of the timing of audits;
11. Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity;
12. Continually review controls put in place for the management of the grant for adequacy;
13. Verify and check all supporting documents for purpose, value for money, eligibility and appropriate authorization.
1. Bachelor degree majoring in Accounting.
2. Age: 24 35 years old.
3. Have good knowledge and understanding about finance and project management
4. Good in English both oral and written.
5. Able to travel frequently in project sites across Indonesia.
6. Basic skill in computer is required (Microsoft Office).
1. At least have 2 (two) year work experience as internal control or auditors.
2. Have experience in managing finance or progam/project (at least 2 years).
3. Have working experience in managing the Global Fund funding (preferably).
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letter and updated CV (with recent photo) to:
Ruang GF HSS Pusat Data dan Informasi (Pusdatin), Lt. 6 Ruang 612
Gedung Kementerian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said blok X-5 no. 4-9 Jakarta Selatan (phone: 021-5201590 Ext.6971)
Email with title: Internal Control to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline submission of application 4 November, 2013 (only eligible applicants will be invited for testing and interview).