PT Indosat Tbk Indosat is the second-largest cellular operator in Indonesia with more than 50 millions subscribers. The Company is based in Jakarta and has strong reputation in Indonesia for more than 46 years in providing telecommunication services, including cellular, fixed data, and fixed telecommunication. PT Indosat Tbk is 65.00% owned by Ooredoo Group (previously known as Qtel Group), one of the largest telecommunications provider in Qatar. While the rest was owned by the Government of Indonesia (14.29%), Skagen AS entities (5.42%), and Public (15.29%). In January 2012, PT Indosat Tbk was included in the Indonesias Most Admired Company 2011 from Fortune Magazine. According to Indosat Annual Report 2012 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Indosats performance in 2012 improved over the previous year. Total revenues climbed 9.2% to Rp Rp22,418.8 billion.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Indosat Tbk have following positions to offer for the right person that can grow together as
VAC3596 Corporate Sales Staff
- Education min. bachelors degree, age max. 30 years old
- 3 years of B2B sales experience, preferably in a complex and challenging sales environment (i.e Telco & IT Company)
- Having knowledge about B2B Services & IT Solution
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation and report writing skills
- Demonstrate ability to build working relationships with decision makers at a wide variety of different companies.
- Demonstrate ability to work under limited direction and use initiative and judgement
- Intermediate computer proficiency, particularly in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Flexible and adaptable in under pressure situations and meet short and long term deadlines
- Fluent in English (verbal & written comunication).
For further information and other available oportunities, please refer official source from Indosat on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please submit your application by online not later than 16 November 2013 through VAC3596 Online Application. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)