Muslim Aid is an international charity and development agency based in London with 28 years of experience in helping create a safer and more dignified life for disaster and conflict affected people across the globe. We are currently operating in more than 70 countries with 13 field offices. Our vision is a world of peace, compassion and justice where all people achieve fulfilment in all aspects of their lives.
Muslim Aid Indonesia will implement the project of DRR in Bungus Teluk Kabung, Padang, West Sumatra:
1 (one) DRR Officer
1. University Degree in social.
2. Having experience at related position, would be advantages in Non Government Organization at least 1 year.
3. Language proficiency in English (written and spoken)
4. Good communications skills, including negotiation skill and good interpersonal skills.
5. Honest, responsible, self motivated and able to take initiative under minimum supervision.
6. Having experience as trainer or a speaker.
Location : Padang Sub Field Office
Duration : 7 Months
Starting date : November 01, 2013
Report to : Muslim Aid Padang Coordinator
Please submit your application with including a covering letter, update resume with two references, expected salary and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
(not later than October 28, 2013)