Save the Children is an international non-profit organization that focuses on the fulfillment of childrens right. Save the Children was first established in May 1919 in the U.K. and to date has 28 Save the Children Offices and operations in more than 120 countries worldwide. In 1976, Save the Children signed an MoU with the Ministry of Social Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia, followed then by the operations of Save the Children throughout Indonesia. Currently, Save the Children work in 11 provinces with a variety of program areas, such as: Education, Health and Sanitation, Livelihood, Child Protection also Disaster Risk Reduction.
EXCEED is a 4-year project, implemented in Bandung West Java, Surabaya East Java, Yogyakarta DI Yogyakarta, Semarang Central Jawa, Bandar Lampung Lampung, Pontianak, Singkawang, Sambas, Sanggau West Kalimantan, funded by USDOL.
The overall aim is to reduce and prevent the number of children engaged in exploitive child labor (ECL), including the worst forms of child labor (WFCL), particularly in the following areas: commercial sex work, domestic service, plantation (specifically palm oil) work, and girl street children, in targeted areas
Now we are looking for a position of:
PROJECT ADMIN EXCEED Project (code: PA-EXCEED), to be based in Yogyakarta
The post holder will provide secretarial, administrative, finance and program-related support to EXCEED Program Manager responsibilities for supporting all EXCEED Program in compliance with financial policies, procurement procedures and accounting control.
1. Ensure the accurate payment of all EXCEEDs partners, vendors, service providers including utilities payment for the office
2. Establish and maintain files of incoming and outgoing communication, program documents, reports and materials.
3. Provide logistical support for workshops and conferences including planning, minutes and follow-up.
4. Assist PM in the preparation of consultant agreements and service contracts, in coordination with HR department and maintain files for agreements and service contracts.
5. Assist PM to check/verify invoices, check/verify supporting documents attached to the invoice
6. Draft meeting minutes, official letters, memos, etc. as requested by Program Manager
7. Maintain library of program reference documents, files, etc.
8. Manage for travel arrangement and related tasks for Program Manager and other program staff
9. Perform general secretarial duties and general support functions related to EXCEED program to Program Manager, Deputy Program Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
1. Diploma or bachelor degree in related field
2. Secretarial experience in INGO environment
3. Proficient in Ms. Office (Word and Excel)
4. Skill in filing system in soft and hardcopy
5. Strong organizational skills
6. Good communication skills
7. Excellent in written and spoken in English and Bahasa Indonesia
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill the subject column of the e-mails in this format: code of the position <> your name <>.
Closing date for application is up to 15 October 2013
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Childrens commitment to protecting children from abuse