Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips had operations and activities in 30 countries, $58 billion in annual revenue, $117 billion of assets, and approximately 16,900 employees as of Dec. 31, 2012. Production from continuing operations averaged 1,527 MBOED in 2012, and preliminary proved reserves were 8.6 billion BOE as of Dec. 31, 2012.
In Indonesia, ConocoPhillips has been operating for more than 40 years and continues to grow and play a role as one of Indonesias leading partners in meeting increasing energy demands by exploring new reserves as well as maximizing the value of existing core areas. We are searching for highly motivated, top-performing individuals who are seeking for the opportunity to develop, learn and grow with a dynamic and global company.
- Support Execution and coordination of proactive engagement between COPI with its targeted key stakeholders at the OFFSHORE area for the purpose of creating and sustaining an effective business relationships.
- Engage high level government in targeted institutions on COPI business objectives and principles with the purpose to influence decision/ policy making process.
- Facilitate strategic business dialogues/ discussions between COPI Management with high level government officials
- Representing company in various engagement events, hearings, dialogues, etc.
- Indonesian BU prime liaison with COP International Government Affairs group and provide support for their activities in the country and region including engagement with high level government institutions and embassies.
- D&R representative several team charters for various strategic issues and coordinate the engagements with related parties incl. Government & partners.
NATURE AND SCOPE
· The Offshore Government Relations officer reports to the offshore Government Relations Team Lead and is responsible in developing Regular & programmatic engagements with key stakeholders in the form of meetings, dialogues, formal/ informal events.
· This position will secure the long term relationship with government entities. The incumbent will use the networking, lobbying and negotiation techniques in order to achieve the COPIs goals.
· The incumbent will be required to be acquainted with all of the companys business activities in order to develop an essential relations and networking within the government officials.
· The incumbent will not necessary to have detail knowledge but must be briefed and be able to re-communicate effectively.
Support key lobbying efforts to support Indonesia BU and ensure its business objectives are met
o Government: OFFSHORE government constellation
o Selected members of Government department and political parties.
o Major domestic companies and related business community around the area.
- Have a regular coordination internally to play an active role in the companys long term planning.
- Develop engagement strategy to support the OFFSHORE to interact strategically with external stakeholders.
- Work within the governments system to obtain government approvals for various plans, projects, initiatives, etc.
- Provide insight information & analysis on Government issues, changes, new policies/ regulations/ guidelines in ad-hoc and regular basis.
- Conduct and coordinate the engagements incl. meetings, dialogues, communication between COPI functions with external stakeholders mentioned-above.
- Continuously monitor, update, analyze and provide reports on status/ progress of any engagement efforts with the key external stakeholders.
- Develop talking points and communication strategy to strengthen relationship with external stakeholders to be consistent with the BU communication strategy.
- Convey COPI business objectives and principles to external stakeholders with the purpose to influence and shape the decision/ policy making process.
- Understand point of view, agenda, and objectives from external stakeholders to be communicated back to respective functions within COPI, in order to develop an effective communication strategy.
· Collaboration with Government Affairs in Corp:
Develop yearly calendar for Companys executives to participate and elevate companys profile.
Manage annual executive visit to the OFFSHORE area in engaging with the local government.
· Facilitates strategic business dialogues/ discussions between COPI Management with high level government officials.
· Representing company in or facilitate/ coordinate various engagement events, hearings, dialogues, etc
Click on link below to Apply Online :
Offshore Government Relation Officer ConocoPhillips