PT Lativi Mediakarya tvOne is a reputable private TV station in Indonesia with focused in news, entertainment and sports programs. PT Lativi Mediakarya is a key subsidiary of PT Visi Media Asia Tbk (VIVA Group), a media business group owned by tycoons Bakrie family. The station was established in 1999 and previously known as Lativi. In 2007, PT Lativi Mediakarya was acquired by VIVA Group. In 2008, renamed with tvOne. The Station is based in Jakarta and supported by 34 transmission units that serving over 143 million people in over 170 cities all over Indonesia. The Station has a number of high-ranking programs, among others Indonesia Lawyers Club (ILC), Kabar Petang, Apa Kabar Indonesia Malam, and Kabar Siang.
To support the business expansion and its organic growth, PT Lativi Mediakarya are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
Journalist Development Program
- Bachelor Degree (S1) from any major with GPA min.3,00 from reputable university (overseas graduate is an advantage) or have max. 1 year experience.
- Age max. 25 years old
- Height min. 160 cm
- English proficient (verbal and written); TOEFL min. 500
- Camera face
- Good articulation
- Have basic general knowledge and interest in journalism
- Good logical thinking and creative
- Strive for excellence and eager to learn on the job
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment
- Self confidence and proactive
For further information about this program, please refer official source from PT Lativi Media Kary on following link below. To apply, please submit your application by online through JDP tvOne. Closing date 30 October 2013. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)