Manager Accounting & Tax
- Possess at least a Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree/Post Graduate Degree, in Finance/Accountancy/Taxation or equivalent.
- Required skill(s) Accounting, Taxation, Finance Management and financial analysis, Team Leader, Decision Making.
- At least 10 years of experience in Accounting/Audit Firm or Mining Companies. Familiar with IFRS, Indonesia Taxation and Mining Regulation.
- Demonstrated high level of leadership and managerial skills with a minimum of 5 years prior supervisory / management experience.
- Demonstrated extensive background in the financial area including financial analysis, financial reporting, financial modeling, tax reporting.
Superintendent Dispute Resolution
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in (Law, Social Science, Psychology or Mass Communication) with 7 9 years working experience in industrial relation.
- Strong knowledge of Manpower Regulations of Indonesia.
- Capability tdnegotiation in conflict and pressure situation.
- Maintain good relation with officials from the Department of Manpower, Disnaker, Industrial Relation Court and all Unions in KPC as well as with KPC employees.
Specialist General Training
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Education or other related fields with a minimum of 3 years relevant in training and/ or human resource development.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills tconduct Leadership and Management Training programs.
- Knowledge of principles and current approaches tGeneral Training and adult education techniques.
- Fluent communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Excellent relationship management, time management, analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Graduate in Engineering, Transport & Procurement field with more than 3 years experience.
- Tertiary education in Industrial Engineering/Transport from a reputable university Extensive Knowledge of prevailing laws and regulations, especially those related tcommercial activities.
- Good knowledge of Organizational behavior.
- Able tcoordinate all stakeholders in managing logistics matters.
- Extensive knowledge of prevailing laws and regulations, especially those related tcommercial activities.
- Negotiating skills in dealing with logistics matters, claims, and meetings.
- Process mapping and facilitation skills.
Specialist Application System (ERP)
- Tertiary qualification (S1) in Information Technology, Commerce or others with 6 years experience in commercial computing environments encompassing integrated systems, PC knowledge, programming and business analysis.
- Possess extensive experience and proven skills in IT management, preferably in the mining or oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge of Ellipse or similar systems would be a distinct advantage.
- It is desirable that the applicant possess a sound functional knowledge of the relevant Mincom Ellipse ERP modules (Finance Accounting, Operation Maintenance or Material Management).
Specialist Computer Operation Data Center (SCO)
- Have good knowledge of UNIX and Windows server operating systems.
- Have a degree in Computing or other relevant subjects, and/or holding a relevant certificate(s) form Microsoft or recognized organization in computing services.
- Have experience and proven skills in administering UNIX (Linux & HPUX) and Windows servers (Minimum 3 years) with board knowledge in the field of computing.
Supervisor Purchasing (FPA)
- S1 degree in any related discipline with at least 3 year experience or Diploma 3 with at least 5 year experience.
- Analytical & problem solving skill.
- Knowledge on purchasing, cataloguing, and contract.
- Preferably knowledge on Ellipse system and Corvu operation.
- Knowledge on import regulation and international procurement.
Engineer Project (Mechanical)
- Minimum 3 years working experience in mechanical disciplines (preferably coal fire power plant construction/ operation, rotating machinery) with sufficient exposure tcapital projects.
- Understand project management tools and techniques.
- Knowledge and experience in equipment installation techniques and standards.
- Familiar/ experience working in a dynamic project environment.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mining Engineering.
- Having 2 years experience in Mine technical engineering position with practical production experience an advantage.
- Excellent skills in computing and data analysis programmers.
- Having experience in using MINEX software.
Senior Draftsman (Mechanical)
- Minimum diploma 3 (D3) Mechanical or related discipline.
- Experiences as Draftsman in project environment and/ or bulk handling equipment and process and/or mining environment.
- Good knowledge in mechanical, structural and civil Standard and codes.
- Experience in computerized drafting system and able toperate AutCAD.
- Experience with Civil/Structure standards, Fabrication and Manufacturing techniques.
- Good communication in both written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated and strong analytical skills
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Creative, self-starter, team player and having self-integrity