PT Brantas Abipraya (Persero) Brantas Abipraya is a reputable national construction firms in Indonesia and is wholly-owned by the Government of Indonesia through the Ministry of State Owned Enterprises. PT Brantas Abipraya (Persero) has strong experience in construction services for more than 30 years, especially in the field of construction services, including dams, airports, road and bridges, and irrigations. The firms headquartered in Jakarta and owned 5 area offices; Medan, Jakarta, Surabaya, Samarinda, and Makassar. The firms also supported by 2 divisions, consists of Production Division and Equipment Division. The Companys production division has 3 division units, namely Division I, Division II, and Division III (EPV). While its Equipment Division supported by 3 units of depo, situated in Medan (Depo I), Surabaya (Depo II), and Makassar (Depo III).
- Male, max 45 years old
- Minimal STM (SMK) / equivalent, preferably Diploma majoring in Civil Engineering, Topography
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Measurements Surveyor in Civil Projects
- Mastering gauge (theodolites, Waterpass)
- Understanding calibration survey tool, able to read drawings
- Understanding the rules of survey and measurement using measuring equipment; T-0, T-1 and T-2, total station and survey software
- Able to carry out calculations using mathematical and trigonometric conversion and manufacture of the coordinate system
- Computer literate, min Microsoft Office programs.
- Mastering AutoCAD or similar
- Have a high integrity, honest and likes to receive a new challenge
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia Region