Plan is an international humanitarian, child-centered community development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plans vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect peoples rights and dignity.
Plan Indonesia is looking for a dynamic Indonesian national to fill the position of:
Micro-Enterprise Development (MED) Coordinator
( Based in East Nusa Tenggara)
· Developing and putting in place the strategic and operational framework for Micro-Enterprise program development and integrating this in Plan Indonesias overall program approach
· Identify and develop goals, strategies and guidelines for the Micro-Enterprise program.
· Support Plans program Units (PUs) in terms of strategic development as well as technical support in program development and implementation on micro-enterprise development
· Strengthen the capacity of Plan Indonesia and partners in Micro-Enterprise development with a specific focus on household livelihood security
· Minimum university graduate (S1), preferably master degree in Economics
· Minimum 5 years experiences in micro-enterprise development program or in relevant private sectors
· Preferably experience working with development programs with community development focus
· Good knowledge
· Good facilitation and communication skill
· Good networking with government organization, non government organization, and others relevant institution
· Good interpersonal skill and team work
· Understand about human right and child right
· Good adaptation and familiar and sensitive to local culture and custom
· Good computer skill and Writing skills in English
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than October 25, 2013 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the subject column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.
Plan is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women are encouraged to apply. As an international child-centered development organization, Plan does not tolerate child abuse. If you would like to know more about Plan International please visit our website at http://www.plan-indonesia.org or www.facebook.com/PagePlanIndonesia